Student Scientific Society of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University invites you to take part in the IV International International Scientific and Practical Conference "Science and medicine: a modern view of youth", which will be held on 20-21 April 2017.
At the conference results of fundamental and clinical research should be presented. Deadline until March 25, 2017. Literary reviews will not be considered.
The purpose of the conference – the activation of scientific activities of students and young scientists, the expansion of their scientific outlook and links between different research areas, the exchange of relevant information, the identification and development of innovative potential of young people.
Conference papers will be published in a special publication of «International Student's Journal of Medicine». The electronic version of the journal articles will be available at: kaznmu.kz, vk.com/snokaznmu
Participation in the conference and the publication are free of charge. Travel expenses and meals should be covered by the sending side. It is possible to provide centralized accommodation in hostel; information regarding prices could be got from organizational side.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, and English.
The participation form:
1. Oral presentation and abstract publication
2. Poster presentation and abstract publication
3. Only abstract publication
Participants of the correspondence form will not able to receive the certificate of participation in the conference.
The main scientific directions of the Conference:
1. Internal Medicine [email protected]
2. Surgical diseases, anesthesiology, and resuscitation [email protected]
3. Pharmacy and Pharmacology [email protected]
4. Dentistry [email protected]
5. Obstetrics and Gynecology [email protected]
6. Pediatrics and Neonatology [email protected]
7. Morphological Discipline [email protected]
8. Public health and health care [email protected]
9. Fundamental discipline [email protected]
10. Immunology, Infectious diseases, epidemiology [email protected]
11. Neurology, Psychiatry, and Narcology [email protected]
12. Health and Environment [email protected]
13. Poster section [email protected]
During the preparation for the conference, according to the number of applications and wishes of the participants, there is the possibility to correct planned sections.
The Organizing Committee will select only the applications of original research projects. Reviews will not be considered. The duration of oral presentation – 5 minutes.
Requirements for poster presentation are listed in Appendix №3. Production of poster-report is carried out at the expense of the author.
Requirements for participatation in the conference:
- Formalize and submit thesis in accordance with the requirements (see. Appendix №1, №2) and send to appropriate e-mail.
- Send the scanned version of the thesis (in jpg or pdf format) with signatures of all authors and visa "for print" of the head of the department to e-mail of the Organizing Committee.
- Fill the application form for participation in the conference (see Appendix 4) and send to appropriate e-mail.
- All three documents (thesis in Word format, scanned version of the thesis, and application) have to be sent once by one message.
Upon receipt of materials Organizing Committee will send senders an invitation and will provide additional information on participation in the conference in three days from the date of submission.
Submissions will be accepted until March 25, 2017.
Contacts of the organizing committee:
- Organizing group of scientific events, the Student Scientific Society, and the Council of Young Scientists. The main Specialist: Nuralina Marzhan Embergenovna. Specialist: Mukhamedzhanova Zhadyra Mauletovna. Phone: +7 727 338 7090, +7 775 762 6133
- –mail: [email protected]
- Student Scientific Society of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University. The Chairman: Abilkhas Asylzhan Akimkhanuly. Phone: +7 771 390 9408
- –mail: [email protected].
- Conference organizing committee leader: Toktakhan Nazerke Zekenkyzy
Phone: +7 701 481 8825 Email: [email protected]