On September 15, 2022, the Department of General Medical Practice of the city of Semey, headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Dyusupova Azhar Akhmetkalievna, held a conference on the topic “Messages of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.”
Interns of the 6th and 7th year GP were present – 715, 723, 724, 607 groups, faculty of the department. Those present got acquainted with the Address of the Head of State Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev to the people of Kazakhstan, actively took part in the discussion of the Address, asked questions.
The head of state presented five initiatives that should be considered in the near future:
- revision of the minimum wage level in the direction of growth and termination of its misuse as a calculation indicator in tax, social and other spheres;
- development of “rational” measures that stimulate the increase in wages of their employees, in particular, the stimulation of regulated purchases and preferential access to state support;
- reduction of a single payment from the payroll fund for micro and small businesses from 34% to 25%;
- increase in wages for cultural workers, technical workers, drivers and representatives of other professions;
- developing an affordable housing mortgage program.
At the end, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev briefly summed up the results of the work of the parliament this year, noting the need for further high-quality and deep study of the bills.
Interns of 724 GP groups organized and prepared the conference.