From October 31 to November 04, 2022, internal audit of quality management system was conducted at Semey Medical University.
Internal audit of quality management system (hereinafter referred to as QMS) is conducted to:
- assess compliance of QMS to the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2016 «Quality management system. Requirements»;
- check compliance of QMS with internal documented information approved at the university;
- make sure that QMS has been successfully introduced and effectively used at the university.
Internal audit of QMS is aimed not only at identifying inconsistencies in the work of structural units but also to identify opportunities to improve the university in all directions and increase the effectiveness of QMS.
The internal audit of the QMS was organized by Strategic Development and International Cooperation Office which is responsible for the functioning of QMS at the university under the leadership of Deputy Chairman of the Board for Science and Strategic Development Nazarbek Omarov.
The internal audit was conducted by a team of internal auditors consisting of faculty members and administrative staff. Competent staff with a high level of knowledge and skills in the area of activity they audited were hired as internal auditors.
The Strategic Development and International Cooperation Office would like to thank all members of the internal audit team:
- Mansurova – Assistant of the Department of Pediatric Infectious Diseases;
- Tokesheva – Associated Professor of Anatomy, Histology and Topographic Anatomy named after Professor N. Khlopov;
- Malchenko – Head of Additional and Informal Education Office;
- Orazalina – Head of the Department of Molecular Biology and Medical Genetics named after Academician of NAS RK T. Raissov;
- Uruzbayeva – Head of Medical Education Quality Control Office;
- Nazarbekova – Assistant of the Department of Pediatrics and Medical Rehabilitation named after D. Tussupova;
- Kyrykbayeva – Head of Research Office;
- Khismetova – Head of the Department of Public Health;
- Kaskabayeva – Head of the Department of Internal Diseases and Rheumatology;
- Uzbekova – Dean of School of Medicine;
- Zhorokpayeva – Acting Associated Professor of the Department of General Education Subjects;
- Mansurova – Head of the Department of Therapy;
- Alimbayeva – Head of the Department of Pediatrics and Medical Rehabilitation named after D. Tussupova;
- Yurkovskaya – Acting Associated Professor of the Department of General Medical Practice;
- Shabdarbayeva – Head of the Department of Pathological Anatomy and Forensic Medicine named after Dr. Prof. Y. Pruglo;
- Mukanova – Head of the Department of Simulation and Educationl Technologies.