The International Student Olympiads are actually the only objective tool for comparing the competitiveness of university students at the global level. The most prestigious Olympiads are held, as a rule, in person and require personal presence of participants, provide a unique opportunity to compare the quality of students’ lead-up within their specialty.
The opportunity to participate and demonstrate the possibilities of our students was provided by the administration of SMU NСJSC. Under the guidance of a supervisor, associate professor of the group Khaidarova N.B., students of the 503 group of the Faculty of Dentistry participated in the III International Student Olympiad “Samarkand -2020” among medical universities, which took place on December 16-17, 2022 in the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan. More than 400 offline participants, 2000 online participants, more than 10 participating countries from France, Malaysia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tatarstan, Tajikistan, etc. took part in the Olympiad.
The Olympiad consisted of 3 contests:
- Greeting of the university team (video clip);
- Competition of scientific projects of young scientists;
- Testing and oral survey in the disciplines of dentistry.
According to the results of participation in the competition, students of the 503 group were awarded:
– Greeting of the university team (video clip) – Diploma of the III place, presented by student Sadykova A.,
– Competition of scientific projects – Diploma of the III place, the report was presented by a student Sadykova A.,
-Nomination “Student of Avicenna” – Diploma, student Izgutdinova A.
– Nomination “Triumph of Reason” – Diploma, student Kamalkanova S.
Congratulations to our prize-winners and participants of the Olympiad who defended the honor of our university with a worthy victory!!! We thank the students of the 503 group, huge respect to you!!!