The Training Department is a structural subdivision of SMU, NCJSC. Conducts work in accordance with job descriptions related to the organization and planning of the educational process.
The main tasks of the training department:
- organizational support of the educational process;
- planning of the educational process;
- accounting, distribution and control of the academic load by teachers of departments;
- collection, processing and compilation of current and summary static data of the contingent of students;
- preparation of reporting and reference materials on the academic work of the university;
- preparation and coordination of the schedule of training sessions for students, interns, residents, undergraduates, PhD doctoral students;
- record keeping from the reception of personal files and the admissions committee to the submission of personal files of graduates to the university archive.
- timely compilation and submission to the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of statistical data on the contingent of students;
- monthly movement of the contingent of students, the process of restoring and transferring students, data entry into the automated control system;
- preparation of an order on the appointment of a scholarship, transfer of students from course to course, conducting a paid semester, orders on the personnel of students, assignment of a scholarship to restored and transferred students;
- accounting and monitoring of students under the state educational order in the AIS Financial Center;
- reception of personal files of students of the 1st year of study from the admissions committee;
- timely drafting of the schedule of training sessions and practice, intermediate and final certification of students and their approval;
- preparation of calculation of hours of academic load of departments, staff schedule of teaching staff of departments;
- timely submission of the list of graduates who have completed educational programs, indicating the full name and numbers of diplomas issued in the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- timely preparation of an application for strict reporting forms in the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- submission to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of accompanying documents of candidates for vacant educational grants based on the results of intermediate certification of students;
- preparation of working curricula in accordance with the state mandatory standards of education for educational programs and training areas, commissioning of automated control systems;
- preparation of the academic calendar;
- timely preparation of a report on the implementation of the academic load of teaching staff of departments;
- timely issuance of strict reporting forms;
- monitoring the implementation of the academic load of departments, the admission and status of students’ personal files, the readiness of the classroom fund for the new academic year.